Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, if you'd like to read the history behind creating this blog, please click here!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Decision - Making

June was an interesting month...I accomplished my goal of relaxation at home, no doctor's appointments, fun with friends.  However, worked SUCKED!  June is apparently the worst month for my job.  My stress level with work and the whole baby thing was driving me crazy!  I did try to relax when I could but I have never been so excited to see July.

Once July came around and worked calmed down, it was decision-making time.  Are we going to try this baby thing again or not?!  Heck yeah, we are!  I felt so FREE after making this decision to dive in and accept whatever may come my way.  I was still afraid of the idea of the shots but I was ready to take them on.  Just needed that little break! 



No comments:

Post a Comment